Below are some of the activities that we will be doing at school, and some of the discussions we will be having with the children, for you to try at home.
- Talk about the spider feels at the start and the end of the story.
- How many legs does a spider have?
- Look at photos of different spiders on the internet and in books.
- Learn to recognise the numeral 8 and find 8 objects inside and outside.
- Make a spider by cutting out a circle for its body. Cut eight pieces of paper for legs and attach them with paper clips or glue.
- Try and find spider webs outside in the morning.
- Paint spider webs with paint and glitter.