Welcome to Elder class.
This year the classes are named after British Trees.
- The classroom door will be open from 8.45am. Children must be at school by 8.55. You enter the classroom via the door outside of my classroom.
- The end of the day is 3.15. Parents are to wait on the Junior Yard and the children will come to you there.
- Children need to bring wellies in a strong carrier bag on the first day and they are then to remain at school. Please put your child's name in the wellies to avoid confusion.
- Children need a coat, book bag, a water bottle and a lunch box if having a packed lunch daily.
- Our PE days this year are Tuesday and Friday. On these days your child should come to school in Outdoor PE kit which consists of plain white T-shirt, shorts or leggings/joggers (black or blue) - they could wear joggers over their shorts on colder days, black trainers and a jumper or cardigan (could be school jumper).
- Swimming lessons will restart for the Year 5 children this term, this will be on Tuesdays. We will send you more information about this.
Thank you, Mrs Anderson.
If you would like to contact me, please email me at: