Welcome to Spring 1 and a new topic called
What did the Romans do for us?
Important information for the start of term
- Please follow social distancing when on the school site
- Our day starts at 8.40 and end at 3.00
- Your childs drop off point is on the Junior Yard. You need to stand on a spot and I will come and collect the children. Please only one adult to accompany a child( if possible)
- At the end of the day your child will be dismissed to you on the yard. Please stay on the spots whilst this is done.
- Please bring the childs coat, book bag, a water bottle, lunch box if having a packed lunch and a change of shoes ( ideally wellies) in a carrier bag. CAN EVERYTHING BE LABELLED
- Playtimes will be on the field in our bubble.
- lunch will be at the classroom
- PE is on Thursday and Friday and will be outside(from week 2).
On these days your child needs to come in Outdoor PE kit as we cannot use the changing rooms - this consists of plain t shirt ( prefereable white) shorts or leggings/joggers ( Black or blue) black trainers ( not bright colours) and a jumper or cardigan ( could be school jumper).
PE WILL BE OUTSIDE WHATEVER THE WEATHER ( WITHIN REASON) a coat is important.