- Will read the story of 'Jack and the beanstalk' again today. Then he decided to draw a beanstalk. He put 10 leaves on his beanstalk.
- Can you draw a beanstalk and put some leaves on it. How many leaves did you draw?
- Nancy chose to do a 'funky fingers' activity. She collected some cereal from the kitchen and put it in a small bowl. She then challenged herself to see how long it would take her to put the cereal into another bowl.
- She only picked up one piece of cereal at a time using her fingers.
- You could do this activity in different ways:
change the amount of cereal in the bowl
swap the cereal for buttons, lego, or any small object
how many objects can you move to another bowl in a set time?