Thankfully the snow has all gone and so we are ready to welcome Week 3 (already!) and well done to everyone I saw or heard from last week on teams or in school.
Thanks for the work you have emailed and the photos. Keep sending them of things you are doing!
I have set up folders on here for you all to see when I get them. Click the picture of the snowdrop beneath this!
As a reminder:
- I'm setting home learning up in the same way - choose the week and your year group.
- Plans will be uploaded on a Sunday.
- I will list resources in the order you need them so you can open them.
- We will have frequent live lessons. You need your TEAMS log-in.
- Please follow the timetable in day order, especially for maths and English as you will build your skills up.
- Some lessons may be taught from video teachers on Oak Academy or WhiteRose vimeo maths this week. Click on the link on the timetable and it takes you to it.
- Purple Mash is a new online platform which we will be using for some of our lessons. The website is: https://www.purplemash.com/whitwell
Please email me with any completed work, or with problems or questions. I will check everyday while I am in school.
Have a good week! Mrs Tomlinson